July 26, 2011

Ranch Wedding Inspiration: Stunning Venues

I need a distraction while I wait for this job...Seriously, I need something that will stop me from obsessing. I guess that's what happens when you really want something right? I'll visualize it, but I won't drive myself crazy over it. In fact, my awesome husband got me free advance screening passes to see Crazy, Stupid, Love tonight. I say "me" because he can't come, but I think he's okay with missing it. Haha. I'll let y'all know what I think, but between Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, and Julianne Moore, I think it has some good potential!

Ah ranch venues. You make my heart skip a beat.

Location: Lake Tahoe; Photo by Jose Villa via SMP

Location: Austin; Photo by The Nichols via SMP

Location: Calistoga; Photo via Calistoga Ranch

Location: Napa Valley; Photo by Sylvie Gil Photography


There are so many fun ranch venues out there, you just have to scope them out. And sometimes, they may not even be venues, they could be the private ranch estate. How cool would that be?!

1 comment:

  1. These venues are just gorgeous! Enjoy the movie tonight-I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I totally appreciate your comments and feedback! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...